The expedition includes:
• 6 days of expedition in the live abord M / S "Sula".
• All meals, coffee, tea and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Professional chef on board
• Guides and transportation in the sea to look for the killer whale.
• Snorkel with killer whales
• Zodiacs with captain to reach the Orcas.
• Every night we can disembark in different marinas.
• Opportunity to dive with autonomous equipment (Dry suit)
• Tanks, weights, towels and bedding
• Internet on board.
• Hot tub
• Course with the Biologist Alessandro de Maddalena. (It is charged separately).
Does NOT include:
-Meals outside the boat
-And the unspecified
DURING THE ADVENTURE GERARDO DEL VILLAR WILL ADVISE YOU IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
Snorkeling with killer whales in Norway
Dates: November 16th to 22th, 2019
General information: Tromsø is located 350 km north of the Arctic Circle. You can get to see orca families of up to 60 individuals, and in the evenings you can see the magnificent aurora borealis. If you are a DRY SUIT certified diver you will have the opportunity to dive in the waters of Norway.
Available places: 8
Book with a 50% down payment and the remaining must be covered 30 days before departure